Toned - Ft. Amias at Cosmopolitan

I had a tough time choosing between three colors for the Nataly dress by Amias, so I took photos of all three! Although the dress comes in many colors, my favorite are these three tones. This dress is definitely on my top pick for this season. I adore the belt, the knit ribbed fabric, and the sexy silhouette. It's perfect for a date night or a night out with friends!


Sponsor:

Amias

Dress: NATALY Dress @ Cosmopolitan

Lara & Petite | LaraX & PetiteX | Legacy & Perky, Reborn & Waifu

Credits:

Sunglasses: Hank Glasses - FATPACK by [Fetch] (Fifty Linden Fridays)

Chandelier: Minotta Chandelier - Brass by TWELVE (99 Sale)

Table: Minotta Dining Table - Black Marb by TWELVE (99 Sale)

Chair: Minotti Dining Chair - Black by TWELVE (99 Sale)

Skybox: Attic Loft Skybox by CANARUN  (7 Days Sale)

Clutch and Phone: Clutch+Smartphone+Money set by :::FurtaCor:::

Hair: Mystique New Year Ed. Hair - Absolute Pack by Wasabi 

Bracelet: Twisted Cuff Bracelet GOLD by ARNAUD HAUS

----={@}=-----

🎯 My Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl

🎯 Primfeed [New]: https://www.primfeed.com/0inara0.resident

-----={@}=-----

Comments