PUNKED

Hello luvs!  Now that I am back from blogging vacation, I have really been enjoying shopping the weekend sales lately.  And honestly, I don't know why I haven't blogged much of TECHNOFOLK, because I have plenty of their items in my inventory and their style are amazing!  As much as I have been loving a lot of "classy" look that I have been creating as of late, I thought we could take a break and get punked!



Credit:

Marilyn Manson Top: Corrosive Top_004 by TECHNOFOLK (Happy Weekend Event)

Ring Set: Brandy's ring - silver by Kibitz (Happy Weekend Event)

Backdrop: November Group Gift 2023 by MINIMAL (Group Gift)

ChokerNhura Necklace set / Silver by .Shi (Passed Group Gift) 

Septum: Starry Septum Piercing by Fewness 

Skirt: Sherry Skirt - Cream&Black Lace / FLF by Stories&Co.

Thong: S&Co. Sugar Stories - Sherry Thong - Black Stories&Co.

Gauged: Gauged XL for lel Evo X Ears (female) by ^^Swallow^^ 

Earring: Earrings GAUGED XL08 (f/m) by ^^Swallow^^

Tattoo: Slavic Season Tattoo_Fatpack.by TECHNOFOLK

Neck Tattoo: Flowers Tattoo by RichB. 

Eyeshadow:*SKINS* for LELUTKA EVOX - Gift - Liquid Eyelids by DeeTaleZ

Eyeliner: -SU!- Tired Eyebags -Lelutka EVO X by Suicidal Unborn

Face Scar: SCAR FOX - SYSTEM BOM MESH by ONE 2K

-----={@}=-----

🎯 My Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl

🎯 Primfeed [New]: https://www.primfeed.com/0inara0.resident

-----={@}=-----

Comments