Go Green - Ft. Amias

You might be surprised to find more people approaching you and feeling comfortable talking to you when you are wearing the color green. It is said to make other people feel welcome and has a calm and soothing effect. That is why I chose this color to feature Amias Paula dress.

I love this baby doll-style dress because of its sweet and flirty effect, and I'm especially fond of the fabric texture and the folds. I always enjoy the challenge of finding items from the weekend sale to put together a look. My top picks from the sale include the "Vacation" hair from the TRUTH Collective from The Saturday Sale, which comes with its scrunchie accessory. However, I've chosen to use the "Daphne" headband from LaGyo as part of the 60-90L Weekend Sales event, to use instead, even though it has a different green hue, it's still a good match with the dress. Another favorite find is the XL Swallow "Winged" earrings from A*S, which are part of the 99 Sale. I love the pink contrast.

I hope you all love this look as much as I love putting it together. Until next time, take care you! <3



Sponsor:

Amias

Dress: Paula Dress

Belleza Gan X | Lara & Petite | LaraX & PetiteX | Legacy & Perky | Reborn & Waifu

Credits:

Hair: Vacation - Essential by TRUTH Collective (The Saturday Sale)

Headband: Daphne Headbend - F by LaGyo (60-90L Weekend Sale)

Earrings:  WINGED_^^Swallow^^Gauged XL Ears _gold by A*S (99 Sale)

Nails: Bento Nails M01 Ella by Le Forme (60-90L Weekend Sale)

Armpit Crease: Armpit Creases (Double Crease) by Izzie's (Fifty Linden Fridays)

Ring/Bracelet: Brandy's ring - gold by Kibitz

Bag: Hobo summer bag - NUDE by MOVEMENT

Espresso Drink: Espresso drink and accessory 1  - BLACK by MOVEMENT

----={@}=-----

🎯 My Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl

🎯 Primfeed [New]: https://www.primfeed.com/0inara0.resident

-----={@}=-----

Comments