Boys Night - Ft. Tristan and Bolto


  I've been thinking about organizing a boys' night out activity for a while now. If I were to plan it, what activity would I want to do with my guy friends? Video games are an option, but I think I would prefer a poker night. It's a dream of mine to win big, although I must admit, I'm not the best poker player... or am I? ;)

I have been envisioning this project for a while now, and I am thrilled that it finally came to life through our collaborative efforts. I want to express my gratitude to my two good friends, Tris and Bolto. I had the idea to create a "Boys Night" team where we all wear classic suits and convey emotions through our faces and movements, rather than just sitting with the cards. Bolto worked hard to create these poses and contributed fantastic ideas. I love how animated we all are! Thank you for joining me on this project. I had a wonderful time, boys! :)

“A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” ― Lois Wyse

Team by Lorde

Credits

Bustier: Connie - bustier / white by Erratic

Suit: Wexler - suit / grey pinstripe by Erratic

Bowtie: Le Bowtie - Fatpack by DEAD DOLL

Tristan

Suit Jacket: The Tux - Jacket -  black by Deadwool

Pants: The Tux - Trousers - black by Deadwool

Hair:  Elijah - Mens hair by Vango

Ring: Flex Rings by RAWR!

Bolto

Suit Jacket: The Tux - Jacket -  black by Deadwool

Pants: The Tux - Trousers - black by Deadwool

Ring: NARUSAZA*RING(Alphamale) by ROZOREGALIA

Earrings: Ades Earrings by RichB


Backdrop: Paris NYE Apartment Backdrop by SYNNERGY.TAVIS

Comments