The Market at La P'tite Provence

  Let's face it: My real-life market walk doesn't look like this. Seattle's grey and rainy weather has me wearing my Red Pendleton rain jacket and my Uggs most of the time, but that's what I love about SL. Here, I can go to my favorite market at La P'tite Provence, walk in my 6" heels, and parade around wearing my glamorous new pink blush knit dress from Amias. I think this dress is so sexy, and I love that it's off the shoulder but still has a long sleeve. Aahk! It might be my favorite thing so far this year! And I mean, I still call Seattle home even though it's been pouring for three days straight with some hail hitting my nose occasionally, but I'll take this scenery any day. ;)

 Friends, thank you for stopping by!  I've decided to come back and blog part-time while we wait for Dad's next appointment in a few months.  He is still doing very well and keeping himself busy.  Thank you again for inquiring about him.  I hope you have all been well.  See you again soon! <3




Sponsor:

Amias

Dress: Marsha Set 

Fit: Lara & Petite, LaraX & PetiteX, Legacy & Perky, Reborn & Waifu

@ ANTHEM til March 30th

Credits:

Heels: ALMA "Nude" by N-core (60L Happy Weekend Sale)

Bag and Phone: Casually tote - Beige print by MOVEMENT (60L Happy Weekend Sale)

Necklace: Debra's necklace - gold by Kibitz 

Rings: Ethera Rings - Golds by e.marie

Hair: Monsoon - Brunette by TRUTH 

Nails: Kamie Nails by Avanti

Eyelashes: Demure Lashes by VOID

Add-on Breast: REBORN - Waifu Boobs by eBody

Body: Reborn by eBody

French Fries: French Fries Fatpack - Unpack - [Chris Two Designs]


Photo Location: La P'tite Provence 

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heart/26/107/41


Comments