Love Is A High (All The Time)

  Hello luvs! I hope you are all doing well. I'm still on a blogging hold, but I felt inspired to do another modern Marilyn look for you all. Listening to the songs Pretty When You Cry by Lana Del Ray and Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo, sparked me to work on this photo. Love IS such a high that sometimes, you reach for your vices to "try" to keep the balance. But as you all know, it's a constant limbo, and, in a way, that's how we like it! We like the spontaneity that love gives us. It drives us crazy, but that's love. ;)

 

  Regarding this outfit, I love this gorgeous and sexy set from Loki. I snagged this last week when I was at the Hentai Fair. I purchased the necklace there, too, among other things that I am excited to wear and put together. There are still a few days left for the event, if you have not checked it out, you have time!

  

Also, my Dad is doing well.  He keeps himself busy and I try to keep him out of trouble! :)  Thank you to all of you who asked about him, I really appreciate the support and love. I still log on once in a while to shop and hang out with friends, so if you see me around, don't be afraid to say hi! XOXO



  


Events:

Outfit Set: Rhea Chained Set - White by Loki @ Hentai Fair

Necklace: HEART OF ZODIAC Necklaces Set by *AvaWay* @ Collabor88

Credits:

Pose (Photo 1): Bad Habits - Pose Pack by [piXit] 

Pose (Photo 2): Muse - Pose Pack by [piXit] 

Hair: HAIR-ER0305 Red by WINGS

Eyeshadow: Blacky Eyeshadow EvoX by Hexed

Lipstick: HD MY LIPSTICK (Lelutka X) PALE BRIGHT by TOP1SALON

Bracelet: Pearl Cuff Bracelet GOLD by ARNAUD HAUS

Belly Chain: Believe Belly Chain by RAWR! 

Eyelashes: Flutter Lashes by Void

Heels: Rosario (Pack 1) by Essenz

Body Shine: Icy Body Shine- Materials by BLAXIUM 

Freckles - Breast: Breast Freckles Female (Tintable) by SAXO 

Soft Arm and Ribbons: MAZE.mods - Soft Arms 3.0 by MAZE

Mounds: REBORN - Waifu Boobs by eBody

Belly: REBORN - Juicy Rolls by eBody

Body: eBODY - REBORN by eBody

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka

Animated Tattoo: Heartbeat Animate Tattoo [Fatpack] by Just Yaska

Comments