Elizabeth and her Darcy - A 3K Follower and Christmas Special

  This project is a special one to me. I have been waiting to do a Pride and Prejudice photo theme for as long as I started my fashion blog. If you have been an avid reader of my blog, then you know that I love Jane Austen and that Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite novels. It is one of the greatest love stories of all time. Not to impune Romeo and Juliet, of course. But, in this story, nobody dies. :)

  Timing is everything, so it has taken me this long to do this project. Unfortunately, the first person I wanted to play, Mr. Darcy, was going through heartbreak then, so I decided to wait. The second time I started the project, the person I wanted to play, Darcy, took my ideas and ran. No joke! Ultimately, things happen for a reason, and I have finally found the perfect Darcy. Thank you, Tristan! <3

  I recommend everyone to read Pride and Prejudice, and I don't want to spoil the story for you, but if I may, let me reveal a little about this scene. One of the best parts of the story in the book and film is the ball at Netherfield when Elizabeth, our protagonist, finally agrees to dance with Mr. Darcy, of whom, at this point, she has had many prejudices regarding his character. What I love about the scene is that, while they are having a verbal jousting, they both leave their hearts unchecked and are unaware that they are both falling in love with each other while dancing. In the 2005 movie, they showed a scene where the room was full of people, and Elizabeth and Darcy were so absorbed in each other that only the two seemed to be dancing. That's what I was trying to capture here. I hope you all like it. <3

   I want to thank everyone for your continued support of my blog and for reaching 3k followers on Flickr. Much love to you all, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3

Movie clip  of the scene here



Credits:

Dress: Lizzy Dress - Maitreya Lara (lara) by Just BECAUSE

Gloves: Lizzy Gloves - Maitreya Lara (lara) by Just BECAUSE

Hair: Daphne (A) by Exile 

Necklace and Earrings: Margaret by KUNGLERS

Body: Maitreya by Mesh Body - Lara V5.3 by Maitreya

Backdrop: Paris NYE Apartment Backdrop by SYNNERGY.TAVIS

Tristan

Jacket: Emperor Jacket - Black by Deadwool

Pants: Emperor Breeches - Black by Deadwool

Boots: Emperor Boots - Black by Deadwool

Hair: B116-FAT PACK B by DURA


Comments