Return To Innocence

  Hello luvs!  I hope you've all been well.  I just wanted to pop in here and let you all know that I am doing well.  My Dad is also.  There are no changes to the tumor size in the last 3 scans, so nothing will be done right now; they will do another scan in 4 months and then move forward.  This is excellent news; Dad is doing well, and I have enjoyed spending time with him.  He talks a lot about his childhood; I love hearing him return in time.  Some of the stories, I have never heard of before.  It was heartwarming.  For now, I am letting life sail me away because I know if I start to think about this seriously, I will lose "the now."  Thank you to those who have sent me messages wishing my Dad well.  I appreciate it very much. <3

  I hope you all enjoy your holidays.  Still on a blogging break, but I will come back for another photo soon.  Until then, take care of yourself and each other. Happy Thanksgiving! XOXO

To Dad. <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08



Credits:

Dress: RAJAL-REBORN DRESS by GIULIADESIGN

Ponytail: Ponytail 2 by All Divas

Hairbase: MESSY 2 Hairbase Lelutka EvoX - B&W by Angel Eyes

Ring/Bracelet: Siren Set eBody Reborn by RAWR!

Nails: Kamie Nails (Reborn) by .:Avanti:.

Lashes: Flutter Lashes by Void

Lipstick: Hannya Lip Gloss -Lelutka Evo X- by Suicidal Unborn

Mesh Ear and Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Dropped Ears FEMALE by Swallow

Body: REBORN v1.69.4 by eBody

Comments