Caught Unposed - Ft. Amias

   Hello, lovelys!  I hope you are all doing well.  Happy Sunday!  So I was photographing this outfit doing all sorts of different poses, and they all looked very vogue and glam, but I really wanted to have some fun with this, and I felt like making a face, haha... What a fun little ripped-out tank from Amias.  I'm wearing it as a dress.  I love all the little cutouts; you can do so many things with this.  You can go grunge, boujee, all sorts of casual, but I wanted the younger Tailor Swift-ish nerdy look.  Is that a thing?  I made it a thing, haha.  You still have time to snag this dress at the EQUAL event.  It's going until October 5th.  Also, don't forget to grab this adorable hair from  TRUTH.  It's free for group members, so make sure to get on their group as they always have something special for their members.  Now I'm gonna go get some breakfast! Pancakes anyone? *winks*

Music: ♩ Love Story ♩


Sponsor:

Amias

Tank: DANI ripped tank pack (@ EQUAL Event until Oct. 5th)

Maitreya Lara & Petite | Reborn | Legacy F/Perky/M | Gianni | Jake

Credits:

Hair: VIP Bliss by TRUTH (Free to Group Members)

Denim Jacket: Jessie Denim Jacket Mid by Pseudo (For pictorial purposes)

Glasses: Diamond Flat Top Shades by MAJESTY

Necklace: Ciara Necklace Black by Supernatural

Earrings: FILGRAMA_^^Swallow^^Dropped Ears (F)_onyx by A*S

Mesh Ears: Gauged S Ears by Swallow


Comments