Denim Affair

   Hello loves, and happy Tuesday!  This is one of my favorite time of the week.  It's when I stop shopping around and working on organizing my inventory and reflect on some of my favorite pieces.  Today, we are looking at denim fashion in Second Life, and I wanted to show you three looks I have put together with my three favorite denim pieces.  

   First up, this strapless denim dress from N-Uno.  I love the denim sleeves that it comes in and the thumb-opening detail that it has.  Now, I have an affinity for realistic-looking denim in the game, and I look at its stitching and fabric quality, color, and fit just as I would in real life. I just love the way the seam is created on this dress print. It looks very realistic.  This dress checks off all those boxes for me.  Also, wearing natural-looking hair like this one from DOUX called Vini, goes so well.

  Secondly, these denim thigh boots are part of the Becca Set outfit from MERCHNINE (MERCH + Vive Nine Collab).  Very unique and trendy.  And I love that there's an option to use the MAZE soft thigh for this.  That's how I choose to wear it.  It's very sexy!  Get ready to get many compliments wearing this outfit.

  

  Thirdly and certainly not least is the Euphoria jeans by TETRA.  I love everything about these jeans, from the attached belt that you can change color to well uh... how it makes my "behind" look. Haha. Regarding jeans, that's as essential in Second Life as in RL.  I've had these jeans since last year, and I still pick them out of my inventory for any simple everyday attire.  Today, I paired it with this stunning blouse from Pixicat that's out now at the COLLABOR88 event.  It came with many of their usual fantastic prints, but I chose the black latex.  I love the slits detail on the sleeves.

Sponsor:

Hot Stuff

Bandaid Booty Tattoo: You Makes Me Blush - Fatpack 

Comes with 5 butt cheeks tattoo in BOM

Photo 2: Booty Tattoo - 4

Look 1

Dress:  Nikky Dress // N 5 // Legacy by N-Uno

Hair: Vini Hairstyle by DOUX

Necklace: Brenda's choker - legacy - gold by Kibitz

Ring: Venus rings -- gold -- legacy by Vibing

Nails: Nya Nails 01 - Legacy by Ascendant 

Cigarette and Espresso Cup: Espresso with cig by ChicChica

Eyeshadow: Essential Smokey Eye -LEL EVO X- by Suicidal Unborn

Blush: Pink Venom Collection by Fontaine Cosmetics

Lipstick: Cosmetize & Lueur / Cali Gloss by Cosmetize

Boob Veins: Boobs Veins Boobs Stretch Marks by Moon Seduction

Look 2

Hair: Iliana HW Ed. Hair - Size A1 by Wasabi 

Nails: Nya Nails 01 - Legacy by Ascendant 

Soft Thigh: Soft Thighs v3.0 (Legacy) by MAZE

 Jacket: [MERCHNINE] Becca Crop Fur - Sky (legacy) @ MERCH

Boots: [MERCHNINE] Becca Denim Boots - Washed (legacy.maze) MERCH

Thong: [MERCHNINE] Becca Thongs - Bone (legacy) @ MERCH

Look 3

Top: Lark Top - Latex (Legacy) by -Pixicat- @ COLLABOR88

Bracelet: Secrets - Infinity Bracelet - Gold - Legacy F COLLABOR88

Jeans: Euphoria Jeans - Legacy by TETRA

Necklace: Valencia Cross - Short - V2 by Maxi Gossamer

Nails: Affliction Nails Legacy by RAWR!

Hair: Collective / Dreamer / Size 1 by TRUTH

Hairbase: MESSY 2 Hairbase Lelutka EvoX - FATPACK by Angel Eyes 

Background

 Photo Booth - Underground (With lights) by FOXCITY

Comments