Sophistication - Ft. Sofia

   Hello, luvs! I hope you have all been well. A few announcements today. I just found out that I am now part of the SOFIA blogging family! This is very exciting news for me as I love the SOFIA brand and have had many exciting shopping excursions to the store with one of my best friends, Kiwi. I always feel very sophisticated whenever I wear her creations, and this gorgeous gown I am featuring today, Hanna Star, is definitely that. It has a gorgeous silhouette and fabric detail. This dress also has an atmospheric effect. You can see this by turning on the advanced lighting under your graphics preference. I chose to wear purple as I love how rich and deep the color is; it is very regal indeed. I hope you all love this as much as I do. :)

 I will be taking an extended break for summer vacation. I have been blogging non-stop since I started last year, with a few breaks here and there, so this is the first time I will take a very long one. Have a wonderful summer, and I will see you all in the fall! Much love XOXO






Sponsors:

SOFIA

Gown: Hanna Star gown dress - Purple

Comes in 11 colors

Reborn / Maitreya Lara & Petite / Legacy / Kupra

Shoes: Diva High Heels & Accessories - Purple 

Earrings: Diamant Mon Amour Earring - Princess Vivians  (Celestinas Wedding)

Dovely

Pose: Thirst FATPACK

A Set of 5 poses (+1 Bonus pose for a fatpack exclusive)

Mirror options

Photo 1: Thirst - 4

Photo 2: Thirst - 1

Photo 3: Thirst - 1m

Dovely's Socials: linktr.ee/sldovely

Credits:

Hairbase: Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase Lelutka EvoX - FATPACK (@ LEVEL Event)

Bun: {Invest} Hair Bun - Darks by Sap MP

Bracelet: Reminiscence Ring Collection - Customizer (lara) by Yummy

Nails: Mesh Stiletto Nails by Alme

Eyelashes: Mistress Collection Bad Girl by Mai Bilavio

Lipstick: -SU!- Morgan Lip Gloss .Ombre. -Lelutka Evo & Evo X- Suicidal Unborn

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya

🎯 My Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl

Comments