Dogs day out w/ Tristan - 2500+ Followers Thank you! - And a before and after shot

   Wow! I can't believe I am up to 2,602k followers on Flickr. You guys are amazing! Thank you all for your support and for being with me on this ride—a special thanks to those that have been with me since the beginning and are STILL with me. You guys have a special place in my heart. 

 So I thought seeing a before and after shot of Tristan and me in this photo would be fun for you all. As you can see, many post prosses are needed to create an image like this one. If you are new to photography, you probably have many questions, like, how can you put shadows in? How are you and Tristan able to hold hands in the final photo? How are you able to add the birds? And so on. If you are interested, I can do an in-depth detail of my photo process. Let me know in the comments down below, or reach out to me on Flickr and I'll do a post on it. But for now, I will highlight here what I used.


Black Dragon:  If you are serious about taking really good virtual photos for Second Life, then download and learn how to use Black Dragon. I learned how to use it by following Boston Blaisdale on YouTube last year. I am also a part of its Discord community which has many resources and people to help you. I love it for many reasons, mainly the graphics setting for photography for adding lights source, shadows, depth of field and windlight.  But one of its awesome perks is that is has a built-in poser. That is what I used to be able to show that Tristan and I are holding hands.


LeLutka Axix HUD Face:  For the couple pose I used for this photo, I am actually looking the other way.  I used this face axis hud so that Tristan and I appear to be looking at the same object.  I can also use the Black Dragon poser for this purpose, it's just easier and faster.  I also mostly use this when I am on the Firestorm viewer and I don't have access to use the built-in poser on Black Dragon.  


Picsart: I use this app for many reasons, but for this photo, I used the "stickers." Just type In birds or clouds on the app and you will see many options. With this I can enhance the sky and add more of what I feel is lacking. 


What's my style of photography? I try not to edit too much and only edit what I need to so that the photo looks more realistic and I'm not covering up the true soul of the image. I don't use the same "filter." As much as that looks good overall on your Flickr account, I have the brand that I blog for in mind.


 I hope that was interesting and it has helped you some. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me here or on Flickr. Again, thank you all so much for being here. Much love. XOXO


 A special thanks to my Tristan for taking this photo with me.  Thank goodness you are patient. ;)


Sponsor:

Carol's Store
Swimsuit: Tatiana Swimsuit (@ DUBAI Till May 15th)
Maitreya - Legacy - Kupra - Khara - eBody Reborn - Katherine Erika - Belleza Gen X (Curvy & Classic)

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Vega hairstyle [Naturals] by DOUX
Handscarf: Lily Handscarf - Unrigged - Fatpack by Vagrant
Necklace: Kibitz - Zodiac necklace - pisces
Armlet: Luna Armlets - Gold [add me] (maitreya) by MICHAN
Anklet: Scarlet Anklets - Gold by MICHAN
Head: lel EvoX KAYA 3.1 by LeLUTKA
Body: Mesh Body - Lara V5.3 by Maitreya

What Tristan is Wearing:
Hoodie: ::K:: Resort Cozy Hoodie Homme Salmon (legacy-m)
Shorts: ::K:: Resort Volley Shorts Homme Tropical-Sage(legacy-m
Hair: Dura-B116-FAT PACK B
Necklace: {COLD-ASH} Mens MESH WESTON Necklace 
Bracelet: Legal Insanity - Phoenix bracelets FATPACK

Head: LELUTKA Skyler Mesh Head

Body: LEGACY Meshbody M 1.2


Puppies:
JIAN Pets Newfoundland Pups / Bi-Black 
JIAN Pets Shiba Inu / Sesame 
Foxwood - Little Boston 

Pose:
Couples Pose: Fashiowl - I See The Light 1 

Backdrop:
SYNNERGY.TAVIS Ocean City Boardwalk


Comments