Imperial Gone Rogue

  As I was looking through the sales event, a particular item caught my eye.  I first saw the symbol of course and I knew what it meant.  I have been a huge Star Wars fan and have played Star Wars games.  I know right?  Hard to believe a fashion blogger like moi would also be an avid gamer?  But alas, it is true.  I always play an Imperial as well, and thus this outfit has a lot of meaning to me.  I switched my Imperial Stormtrooper Blaster for this Cannon Sword.  I have always preferred melee weapons anyhow.   And not to be too political but I have been feeling lately like I am an "Imperial Gone Rogue" and my views of the world, though as simple they may be as just wanting "world peace", seems farfetched with its current state.  But it is still my wish, it is still what I pray for ever night.  For those of you that feels the same way, this look is dedicated to you.  You are not alone.  Here's to world peace.

  I hope you all had a good 4th with your family and friends.  I will see you all on my next post.  Much love. XOXO




In This Photo:

Suit: Special Forces Suit Blue by Cyberfactory [35L Sunday Sale]

Eyes: Ivy Eyes by Euphoric [Kinky Event]

Eyeliner: Antoinette by Knife Party [Energy Weekend Price]

Veins: Boobs Veins 60 by Seduction [Hot Weekend Sale]

Mole: Luiza Beauty Marks + Freckles by Finer Threads [The Saturday Sale]

Sword: Cannon Sword by Legion

Orb: Cyber Bounty Hunter - Hydrogen Orb White  by AZARAN

Life Panel: Cyber Bounty Hunter - Life Panel Orange by AZARAN

Hair: Suni Hair Mix & Pop by Monso

Eye and Light Nose Scar: Scar Fox - System BOM Mesh by ONE 2K

Darker Nose and Cheek Scars: Kaya Head ADDONS lel EvoX BOM by LeLUTKA

Body Mole:  Body Moles #2 BOM by Kiodio

Dimples: Dimples LeLUTKA Evo/EvoX tattoo by SAP

Boobs Push Up: Boobs Enhancements Push Up Level 1 by Pretty Liars 

Skin: Ellie 25 Dark Brown by Amara Beauty

Body Skin: Body Skin 25 by Amara Beauty

Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya

Head: Kaya by 
LeLUTKA



Comments