Thank you 1,000 Followers on Flickr! "Forever In My Dreams" - My Collab with Logan


  First of all, I just want to thank everyone that's been supporting my blog and my Flickr page.  I can't believe that I am at 1,000 followers!  I started this adventure in January with very little experience, but I had a vision and goal to showcase the virtual fashion world of  Second Life.  During my adventure, I discovered my passion for photography, and I have really enjoyed taking my own photos for the blog.  I hope you have all enjoyed my posts and photos as much as I have loved making them.


The Journey Of Making "Forever In My Dreams"

  For my 1,000-follower special collaboration, I have partnered with Logan.  I could not have asked for a better collab partner than Logan.  We became instant friends and he made me laugh and smile throughout this whole process.  I first noticed Logan through his Flickr photos.  He absolutely stood out from the rest and I could tell he spent time creating and perfecting his avi.  I also loved the scenery in his photos.  

  "Forever In My Dreams" started with this pose called "Cradle" by FOXCITY.  It really hit home with me as I love couples' poses that show true love and intimacy between two people.  I envisioned being in the water and seeing the reflection of the sky in the water with a yin yang effect of two opposites intertwined.  I was.. well, trying to be too artsy, haha! But through this process, its true meaning really presented itself while getting to know Logan and telling each other stories.  This photo is about a love so deep, that forever haunts you, even in your dreams.


About Logan

  Logan is from Canada and he started playing Second Life about a year ago when a lot of people were off work due to COVID.  For him, this was a good way to get some creative energy out.  I sat down with Logan to get to know more about him.  He arrived in style, as I well imagined he would, wearing a long-sleeve white shirt, light-washed jeans, and white Sneaks to match.  Who wouldn't be instantly smitten? ;)

 What do you like to do in Second Life?

  I like to go to a lot of the music venues as there are some talented performers here in SL.  I like riding motorcycles, taking photos, and doing some land builds.  SL is a canvas for creativity, you just need the imagination....and prims. :) 

Are you a photographer also in real life or when did the passion for taking photos start?

 I have done real-life photos but got away from it as life got busier.  Photos have always been a passion and when I came to SL and saw people's pictures and what they could do, I got interested again. And with so many wonderful sims to take pictures of, you can do some really beautiful work here. All you need is a little imagination and some practice, and sometimes a good subject matter.

How do you go about your photo creative process?

  Well, I rarely think of a photo to do such as go buy a pose or go to a studio with a specific thing in mind. Mostly I will see a place I really like and it will get the creative juices flowing, then think of a concept on what would look good with the scene in front of me and do the photo, rather than try to find the right place or background to do a pose you already picked out to do.  So more or less I'm very spontaneous with pictures.

This is a fashion blog, after all. *chuckles* So, where do you go shopping? Do you go to a specific event?

  I'm a little all over the map when it comes to that. Mostly I go to men's events and take it from there. It's a good way to see all the new products coming out from some of the better creators and designers before they go into the stores. Mossu and Legal Insanity are two stores that I do check out on a regular basis.

  Yeah, there are a few events  I go to, such as Men's Closet Event, TMD, Cave Man, Men Only, and The Seraphim Outlet.  I also go to some of the bigger events like hair or skin fairs to see all the newer fashion and looks coming out. 

Thank you!


Thank you so much, Logan.  I will never forget this experience with you and it is nice to find a kindred spirit. <3

A special shout out to the people close to me in Second Life that have been my greatest supporters:Kiwi, Dani, Bastion, and Allo.  Your encouragement and support mean a lot to me. Thank you!  <3

Alex, you were my biggest cheerleader.  Thank you! <3

Thank you all again for all your support and love. <3

What I'm wearing:

Swimsuit: Siren Bikini White by Salt & Pepper

Hair: Sophie Hairstyle by DOUX

Ring: Juliana Ring Bento by Orsini

Leg Chain: Nina Leg Chain in Gold by Secrets

Earrings: Noel Earrings in Gold by Vibing

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Body: Lara by Maitreya

What Logan Is Wearing (Top Photo):

Shorts: 058 Wet Pants White by GUILTY

Hair: Greg by VANGO

Rings: Bully bento rings SPOTCAT

Ears: Mesh Ears Homba by .:[PUMEC] :.

Watch: Billionaire Genius in Brown by Mandala

Bracelet:---Cuban Bracelet Platinum ---- Vexiin

Flower Tattoo: Ezekiel Tattoo Lower Flower Hips by Garden Of Ku (Part Of Set)

(Middle and Bottom Photo)

Boots: Air Classic Black by AdiXXion

Jeans: Best Jeans Pants and Belt by [CA] Caligula





 

Comments