What Dreams May Come

How do I tell you?
What you already know?
That you are my dream,
Manifest in the flesh.
The answer to a long held prayer,
Tucked away deep within my heart.
Seemingly lost to me, yet eternal still,
For I believe God answers prayer.
As the old ones say,

Not when we want, but always on time.
And so I wait,
For the right moment,
To tell you what you already know,
What has been preordained?
I love you.
- Carolyn Jones

Hello luvs!  With summer approaching and graduation season in full swing, it's time for some vacation vibes.  I'll be taking a break from my blog until the fall.  Wishing you all an amazing summer and take care! XOXO 

Sponsor:

Amias

Outfit: NALINI Skirt Set Pack

Lara + X | Petite + X | Legacy + Perky | Reborn + Waifu

@ ANTHEM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/126/127/1107

Credits:

Hair: Breeze - Essential by TRUTH @ Hair Fair

Necklace: HARBINGER OF SPRING Necklace by *AvaWay* 

Sneakers: primrose sneaker green version by Tentacio

Location: Luane's World

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le%20Monde%20Perdu/136/136/40

To Knoxilis <3


Comments