Blushing - Ft. Dovely and Amias

I'm so done bundling up for cold weather. Are you? I'm getting really comfortable in showing off a bit more skin. Before you know it, I'll be in a swimsuit! Let's not get ahead of ourselves, though. Let's just relish this very moment of blushing into spring. I'm doing it, though, with the help of this adorable polka dot top and skirt set from Amias. I know; whenever I come here, I say, this is my favorite! But this truly is for the spring season. I can see myself reaching for this top on a daily. It has everything I like: It's a one-shoulder sleeve, it's blush pink and hello, it's a polka dot! I don't ask for anything more than that on a spring top. And with this adorable low-rise mini skirt, it's exemplary! 

 Dovely also released an oh-so-adorable pose set, perfectly fitting this outfit, called "Shy." Every pose makes me feel so pretty that I cannot think of one favorite! So, I will just say that this is my favorite pose pack of the season. You'll see me use this often. Let me know which one is yours. ;)

 Spring music vibe, here.





Sponsors:

Dovely

Pose: Shy - Fatpack

5 Bento poses | Includes mirror version

Available in Mainstore and Marketplace

Dovely Socials: https://linktr.ee/sldovely

Photo 1: dovely. - shy - 4

Photo 2: dovely. - shy - 1

Photo 3: dovely. - shy - 2

Photo 4: dovely. - shy - 3

Photo 5: dovely. - shy - 5

Amias

Sweater and Skirt: JAMILA full pack

 Lara and Petite, Lara X and Petite X | Legacy & Perky | Reborn and Waifu

@ Cosmopolitan

Credits:

Hair: Rikki Hair /Fatpack by [monso]

Heart Earring: Shae Earrings - Gold by e.marie

Ring:  -- celestia rings -- gold by Vibing

Belly Chain: Moonlight Bellychain by RAWR!

Nails: Mix&Match Coffin - Soulmate - Nude by e.marie

Wreath: Tango Wreath + AddONs (white) by Persefona

Eyelashes:  Demure Lashes (Kaya) by Void

Eyeliner:  'All Black' Collection (Lelutka Evolution X) 09 by Tutti Belli

Eyeshadow:  *SKINS* for LELUTKA EVOX - Gift - Liquid Eyelids by DeeTaleZ

Eyes:  . Becca Eyes . LeLUTKA P1 by E U P H O R I C

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka

Body: Legacy (f) (1.6)


Comments