About last night...

   Hello loves!  I'm so loving this new lingerie set from LEROY, I was inspired to use one of sultry poses from Dovely's pose pack called "Ikuu".  The bow in the middle is ta-die for and I really love the cut of the bikini panty that comes with the set.  It's sheer enough to leave a bit more to the imagination. What do you think? I also found lots of fun items while shopping around this weekend, including these adorable rose tattoo.  I hope you like this as much as I do.  Click here to see the other post I made for the Dovely Pose pack.  Till I see you again, take care, lovelies! ;)




Sponsor:

Lingerie: LEROY - Miley Lingerie @ FAMESHED
Legacy & Perky | Reborn & Waifu | Lara X
FATPACK 12 Colors

DOVELY

Pose (Photo 1): dovely. - ikuu - 2 @ Mainstore

5 poses + Mirrors

Dovely Socials: https://linktr.ee/sldovely

Credits:

Tattoo: ::LL:: Rose Dream 

Hair: Tanika Hair [Naturals Pack] by OPALE @ Collabor88

Nipple ring:  [iNeed -Kitty  -Nipple Piercing by iNeed (Crafty Weekend Sale)

HD Nipples: NATURAL HD NIPPLES v2 by AMBAR BEAUTY (G.O.A.T. 66 Event)

Nails: ~GD~Denim Dolls(Long Coffin) - Legacy Bento (f) by Gorgeous Dolls (So Kawaii Sundays)

Eyebrows: Harper Eyebrows - Lelutka Evo X HD by Nuve (Saturday Sale)

Ring: Rainy Summer rings - gold by Kibitz

Eyelashes:  Demure Lashes (Kaya) by Void

Eyes:  . Becca Eyes . LeLUTKA P1 by E U P H O R I C

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka

Body: Legacy (f) (1.6)

Comments