Woman With a Parasol

   Hello loves! I hope you are all having fun shopping this weekend. My favorite find this week inspired me to do my own rendition of Woman With a Parasol by Monet.  And that is the Alba dress by Belle Epoque. It is 50% off right now at The Fantasy Room. I purchased the Belle Epoque Parasol to complete this look, which I have been eyeing for a long time. It goes so well with the dress. The "Daphne" hair you have seen me wear several times is by far my favorite from Exile. For the subtle details of jewelry, I have loved *AvaWay* and the necklace Harbinger Of Spring featured at the FAMESHED event. It was perfect for this look, and the bracelet and ring set called Two Stars was at the main store. *AvaWay* is truly becoming one of my favorite jewelry stores. I love the style and it's quality.

  As you can tell, I was having some fun with the different lighting and background.  I love Elvion. It's such a pretty place to take pictures. I hope you love them as much as I loved creating them for you. :) XOXO

  ♫ Music ♬




Event:

Dress: Alba - Menta by Belle Epoque - 50% Off @ The Fantasy Room

Necklace: HARBINGER OF SPRING Necklace by *AvaWay* @ FAMESHED

Credits:

Parasol: { Parasol } by Belle Epoque

Bracelet: TWO STARS Bracelets & Rings Set by *AvaWay*

Earrings: Sparkle Earrings {Pearl} by MEWSERY

Hair: Daphne (A) by Exile  

Lipstick: #Lip Tint Gloss_LELUTKA X by Mimmi Collection

Eyes: Eider Eyes by Suicidal Unborn

Eyelashes: Demure Lashes by Void (They do not have a store at the moment, so this is their Marketplace Store)

Demure Eyelashes for Void: Alba Lashes (Demure Lashes) by ANICE


Photo Location: ELVION http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ELVION/137/128/21

Comments