Spring Chic! 1 dress 2 different looks - Ft. Amias

     Are we done being bundled up in sweaters and winter jackets?  I sure am!  Spring has sprung in Second Life and thank goodness!  I am happy that "spring fever" is here.  I don't know about you, but I've been waiting to see what spring dresses they will create this year.  what I was hoping for was something chic, something glamorous with a tad of "girliness", and I think Amias has definitely hit it out of the ballpark with this dress!  This one-shoulder, high-low dress is so romantic!  I love the sinching on the faux wrap on the side.  The silhouette is so simple yet elegant.  Most of all, it's very versatile.  You can do so many looks with this dress. These two are just a few of many.  I hope you like it as much as I do. XOXO



Sponsor:

Amias

Dress: SHARY Dress @ Cosmopolitan Event

Fit: Lara & Petite, Lara X & PetiteX | Legacy & Perky | Reborn & Waifu

Sunglasses: LUNA glasses @ Mainstore

Credits:

Photo 1

The Tote Bag: Stylized bag - BEIGE by MOVEMENT (Happy Weekend Sale)

Ring: Celestia rings -- gold Vibing (Happy Weekend Sale)

Necklace: Solstice Necklaces RAWR! (The Saturday Sale)

Garter: Solstice Garters RAWR! (The Saturday Sale)

Hair: Dare - Brunette by TRUTH

Lipgloss: Swanky Gloss lelutka evo/X unpack by Edie's Drawers

Photo LM: UFL Petite Provence d'Annisss

Photo 2

Hair: HONG Hair / Rigged by VCO @ Equal10 Event

Earrings: Solstice HUMAN FEMALE EvoX Earrings RAWR! (Special Sale)

Necklace: Solstice Necklaces RAWR! (The Saturday Sale)

Garter: Solstice Garters RAWR! (The Saturday Sale)

Eyes: Becca Eyes . LeLUTKA P1 by E U P H O R I C @ Cosmopolitan

Sandals: Violet Sandals (Rawhide) by Friday 

Basket: [Katrina] Collections by Ariskea

Body: Legacy (f) (1.6)

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka

Photo LM: Pemberley 


Comments