What I got at ACCESS - 2 Easy Looks I put together

  Hello loves!  I am posting my favorite purchases at this round of ACCESS events.  Oh, honey, there are some major gems, and I highly recommend checking it out!  I went on Saturday with Tristan, but I returned yesterday and grabbed a few more things! I'm such a shopaholic. *giggles* I will be using those on some of the future posts.  

  What's remarkable about these two looks I put together is the ease of switching between the two outfits. You can keep the same hair, shoes, and accessories; you only have to switch outfits.  Sometimes, we don't wanna stand and work for hours.  This really makes it easier.  I hope you like this idea!  If you are new to the game, you can save your outfit under Appearance, which looks like a T-shirt icon.  Click on that and on the bottom, click on Save as, and you can name it whatever you like for the outfit to make it easier to search. Check out this post from the Second Life Community page about saving your avatar's appearance with outfits.



Sponsor:

VR-TECH

Backdrop: VR-TECH ULTIMATE BACKDROP STUDIO

Look 1

Dress: {Valentine}Lucretia Dress ~ Waifus ~ Black  @ ACCESS 

Pose: Cyberbilly - Pose Pack - Cyberbilly_F4 by [piXit] (7 Days Sale 77L)

Heels:  Attawa eBODY Reborn by AZOURY

Garter: MAZE.mods - O-Ring Garter for Soft Thighs

Look 2

Bowlero: *EB* - Bolero - Purple - "Tokyo" - Reborn @ ACCESS

Body Rope: *EB* - Body Rope - Purple - "Tokyo" - Reborn @ ACCESS

Bracelet: SecretsInfinity Bracelet - Gold - Reborn

Garter: SecretsLola Diamonds - Gold - Reborn Soft 

Credits:

Hair: Wasabi // Asha Hair - Size A1

Bindi: Niamh Bindi by RAWR!

Nose Piercing: Nose Piercing Set by Suicidal Unborn

Nails: Kamie Nails (Reborn) by Avanti

Tattoo: Serenity - Belly and Leg TaTToo - Black [CAROL G]

Drop Earrings: Dropped Ears FEMALE by ^^Swallow^^

Animated Ears: Dropped Addons Animation HUD by ^^Swallow^^

Soft Thighs: MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs mod (eBody Reborn)

Body Shine: Holographic Body Shine by BLAXIUM


Comments