The Entertainment - Ft. Dovely

   Hello luvs!  I hope you are all doing well.  Today I wanted to show you three of my favorite poses from the Dovely pose pack Camilla.  It's on sale for 50% off right now until November 1st.  If you love poses, you'll be in heaven with this pack. It's definitely one of my favorites.  You can do so many different types of photos with this.  It's very sultry and sexy with a "come hither look" as my friend, Dreams, would say.  I asked Tristan if he would come and be in the photo and there were no complaints! 😉 This is available in the mainstore.

  I hope you all have a great weekend and until the next post, be good to yourself and each other. XOXO

♪ Brice Vine - Drew Berry ♪




Sponsor:

Dovely

Pose: Camilla - fatpack (50% Off Sale until Nov. 1st.)

5 Bento Poses w/ Mirror option

Available in the Mainstore

KNIFU

BraceletKNIFU. Erebus Bracelet z

Texture & Metal HUD, Resizeable Copy/Mod/No Trans

Handprint: Tease Bento Pose Pack + (BOM) Handprints

Credits:

XL Gauged: Gauged XL lel Evo X Ears by Swallow (@ Kustom9)

Apron: Sweet Apron{#21 Dragon.Noir} by MEWSERY

Boots: Octapuss Boots by MEWSERY

Hair: Jinx Hair by [monso]

Septum: -SU!- Nose Piercing Set by Suicidal Unborn

Nails: Kamie Nails (Reborn) by Avanti

Mounds: REBORN - Waifus - Addon v1.0 by eBODY

Body: REBORN by eBODY v1.69.6 

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka



Comments