Break Time - Ft. Amias

    Sometimes, we live our lives on overdrive, and we just need to take a minute and put the breaks on. At the moment, I am definitely feeling it.  Real life is taking a lot on me; there will be some changes that will be happening in the blog.  I'll announce that soon.  

  For now, I want to talk about how much I love this boyfriend sweater from Amias.  Yes, we love to wear our boyfriends, spouses or partners' clothing.  "Boyfriend" anything and I will pretty much wear it!  It's his scent; knowing that he's worn it and now you are wearing it around wherever you go makes you feel closer to him, even when he is not around.  So, yes, I am a HUGE fan of this sweater.  Check out Tristan to see how he wore this as well.  ;)



Sponsor:

Amias

Sweater: TIMEO bf sweater pack

Maitreya Lara & Petite | Legacy & Perky | Reborn

Available at Cosmopolitan until Oct. 28th

Credits:

Hair: Suni Hair by [monso]

Septum: Nose Piercing Set by by Suicidal Unborn

Sneakers: [CA] ALL COLORS HIGH SNEAKERS LADIES by Caligula

Ring: Elsa rings -- onyx -- legacy by Vibing

Nails: Mesh Square Nails - Legacy by Alme

Pose: [piXit] Fumer - F - Walk&Wall - F5 by  [piXit] 

Gauged:  ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S for lel Evo X Ears (f) by Swallow

Mesh Head: Kaya by LeLutka

Photo Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Legendary/133/201/75

Comments