The Swimsuit Edition

If there is something Second Life has plenty of, it's beaches. *winks* And gosh, some of them are gorgeous! I spent some time at the BUTTER Sim to take these shots, and I had so much fun there. Lots of little places to take good pictures, and I sat down for a bit to really take in the place. I've wanted to do a swimsuit post as my inventory is full of adorable swimwear, and it's a great time of year to wear them. I've put together three looks for you. I hope you like them. :)


 The first look is from our sponsor, Amias, and we're going boho chic. I adore this brand! This cute bikini has a built-in net cover dress, which is very flattering, and I love how the light hits it and creates a gorgeous shadow. I'm wearing the Luna sunglasses, also from Amias. If you have been tuning in, you have probably seen me wear this a few times. It's definitely one of my favorite. And this cute wood bag from LaGyo goes perfectly with this, don't you think? :)


  The second look is this red bikini that I scored at the last Happy Weekend sale event from Bauhaus. For 60L, you really can't go wrong. I love the crochet detail, the rope tie waist, and the gold beads. I've decided to go with a dark brunette hair with smoky eyes to add some mysteriousness and a little Arabian vibe. 

  The third is a wet look. This is my favorite wet bikini called Siren from Salt & Pepper. I purchased this last year, and I always reach for this whenever I need to wear a bikini. It's interactive, so it turns wet on contact and dries in the sun. There's a HUD; you can turn this option on and off. This bikini is very flattering. I like its gold detail, and the sheerness of the fabric is very sexy indeed. *winks* 


Sponsor:

Amias

Bikini w/ Dress: MAYIM dress 

Maitreya - Lara & Petite - Legacy & Perky

Sunglasses: LUNA glasses 

Credits:

Look 1

Bag: Anapos Wood Bag - Sand by LaGyo

Bracelet: Breathe Bracelets by RAWR!

Leg chain: Nina Leg Chain - Gold - Boxed - by Secrets

Necklace: Luna's necklace - gold by Kibitz

Nails: Kamie Nails by .:Avanti:.

Hair: Rhonda Hair Dark Styles by :::Phoenix:::

Earrings: Dropped for lel Evo X Ears (f) 2.0 by Swallow

Look 2

Bikini: Lia Bikini / Red by Bauhaus

Hair: Asha Hair - Absolute Pack by Wasabi

Tanline: LiF Bikini Tanlines w BOM by Lost In Fashion

Necklace: Reminiscence Ring Collection - Customizer (lara) by Yummy

Belly Piercing: HW Lisa Piercing FATPACK by Orsini Jewelry

Armlet: Luna Armlets - Gold by MICHAN

Earrings: Dropped for lel Evo X Ears (f) 2.0 by Swallow

Nails: Kamie Nails by .:Avanti:.

Look 3

Bikini: S&P Siren bikini white Salt & Pepper

Hair: Sophie hairstyle by DOUX

Nails: Kamie Nails by .:Avanti:.

Bracelet: Breathe Bracelets by RAWR!

Eyeliner: 'All Black' Collection (Lelutka Evolution X) 09 by Tutti Belli

Lipstick: lelutka party favors 9 by identity faces

Eyebrows: Alice HD Eyebrows by addon+

Ring: Secret love rings - gold by Kibitz

Head: lel EvoX KAYA 3.1 by LeLUTKA

Body: Mesh Body - Lara V5.3 by Maitreya

Comments