My Girl - Ft. DOVELY

  Let me first start by saying that I rarely take black and white photos.  For obvious reasons of course.  Since I'm a fashion blogger, my shots all depend on making sure that the original color of the clothing is not played with.  That's also one of the reasons that I try not to edit my photos too much, to keep the correct color of the clothing or item I am blogging.  But today, we are doing a project for Dovely and I am loving this pose, "My Girl".  I want to thank my partner, Tristan, who guided me on how to do this shot in black in white.  Unlike me, he is more comfortable in taking his photos in non-color.  Though we have a lot in common, we're opposites in that way.  Thank you so much for doing this with me Tris.  I had so much fun! <3

  Enjoy everyone and have a good rest of your weekend. <3

✧❈ Music Vibe ❈✧




Sponsors:

Dovely

Pose: My Girl Couple Bento Pose

(This pose will release in the Mainstore tomorrow, 5/7/23)

Skindustrial Bodyworks

Eyeshadow: SKBW Wet Eyeshadow EVOX BOM


Credits:

On Me:

Hair: WINGS-HAIR-ES0408 Grays & Browns (@ Collabor88)

Gauged Earrings: Gauged S for lel Evo X Ears (f) (Wear) 2.0 by Swallow

Earrings: Saint Gauged Cross Earrings - Gold Pack by Uh-Oh

Dimples: Dimples (Lelutka / Evo / EvoX) by Sap

Tan line: String Bikini V2 - Tan Lines by ALESSANDRA

Lipstick: Sami (LeLUTKA Evolution/Evolution X) by Delicatta

On Tristan:

Hair: Dura-U120-FAT PACK B

Gauged: ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S for lel Evo X Ears 2.0

Tattoo: DAPPA - Malign Tattoo. (ACCESS Event)

Ring: RAWR! Torque Set

Bracelet: Legal Insanity - Phoenix bracelets MALE SIZES

Body: LEGACY Meshbody M 1.2

Head: LELUTKA Skyler Mesh Head


Comments