Merry Christmas! And A Year Of Reflection

  Hello, my loves! What can I say? This first year back to SL has been quite a ride. I have created and styled 176 outfits on my blog, shopped and acquired 72,694 items in my inventory, gained 2,221 followers on Flickr, 3 additional social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), 30 good friends and business acquaintances on my SL "Friends" List, 1 relationship and 1 painful loss of a good friend. But throughout all of this, these three people have remained my constant. Kiwi, Dani, and Bastion, you make my Second Life much more richer and brighter. You have made my journey here an enjoyable and happy one. I love you guys.

 To all of you that have been here with me, I want to wish you all the happiest of Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!! Much love, XOXO


In This Post:

Sponsor: SCANDALIZE

Top: Santa Top Fatpack

Skirt: Santa Skirt + Panty Fatpack

Hat: Santa Hat + Heels Fatpack

Belleza X-Belleza X Curvy-Legacy-Reborn-Rolls-Boobs-Maitreya-Kupra


Credits:

Hair: Rewind by Stealthic [Fifty Linden Fridays]

Earrings: Jules Earring by LaGyo

Nails: Siren Nails by RAWR!

Boobs Push Up: Boobs Enhancements Push Up Level 1 by Pretty Liars

Eyes: Darcy Eyes by V.2 Mourn by Suicidal Unborn 

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Body: Reborn v1.69.4 by eBody


Link to my Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl


Comments