The Difference - Ft. PoPPet, Carol's Store, Amias and Dovely

  Hello loves!  I hope you are all doing well.  Today I am excited to announce to you two new sponsors: PoPPet and Carol's Store.  I took two photos here.  We are showcasing in the first photo the new skin from PoPPet called Gisele, which is part of the MIIX EVENT.  I am wearing the skin without any add-ons.  This means no makeup, freckles, moles, highlights, or tattoos, so that you can see the skin bare and as is, in its full glory.  I even chose to wear just simple eyelashes here, so you can see how beautiful this skin is and see its quality.  I am wearing the LeLUTKA Kaya head, so if you are new to purchasing skins, just remember that the face will look different depending on the mesh head you are wearing.  I also have the corresponding body skin from VELOUR to match.  I am wearing a Maitreya body, so If you go to VELOUR to purchase the body skin, make sure it is for the corresponding body that you have.  If you are new and have questions on this, feel free to message me.

  In the second photo, I am showing a full look with added eyeliner, full eyelashes, highlights, blush, and lipstick.  You can see the difference and see how fun you can glam it up and of course, this is just one look you can do with it.  I am also wearing this gorgeous new dress from Carol's Store.  Love the braid detail in the front and the piping.  For accessories, I am rocking this awesome Collar from Amias and I think it goes so well with the fringe sleeves from MICHAN. What do you think?  I hope you like it.  Until I see you again, take care and stay safe. *smiles* XOXO  




 In This Post:

Sponsors

Skin: Gisele FATPACK 15 tones (Brows/Browless) [VELOUR] by PoPPet [@MIIX EVENT]

Dress: Emilia Dress by Carol's Store [@ebody REBORN Event]

Maitreya - Legacy - Kupra - Ebody Reborn - Ebody Reborn Juicy Boobs - Kalhene Erika - Av Love Momma Persephone - Belleza GenX Classic - Belleza Gen X Curvy

Choker: CARIN Collar by Amias

Maitreya - Legacy

Pose (Photo 2): Thirst 1 - Dovely


First photo:

Hair: Emily Hairstyle by S-Club

Earrings: Ceres Gold by Vibing

Tattoo "happiness is a journey, not a destination": Jane Tattoo Pack 1 - pt2 by Pecheresse

 Eyelashes: Eyelashes Pack V1 by BB Store 

Body Moles: Body Moles #2 by K!ODIO STORE

Body Skin: The Ipanema Body (Icy) by VELOUR

Eyes: Darcy Eyes V.2 by Suicidal Unborn

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Body: Lara by Maitreya

2nd Photo

Thigh Bow: Sunny Thigh Black Bow MAZE by AnaStyle

Soft Thighs: Soft Thighs v3.0 by MAZE

Arm Sleeve: Fringe Sleeves Black by MICHAN

Ring: Juliana Ring Bento by Orsini

Nails: Kami Nails by Avanti

Lipstick - Girls Club LeLutka 7 by IDTTY

Highlighter: Aaliyah highlighter #1 30% by Dernier

Highlighter: Aaliyah highlighter #2 30% by Dernier

Blush: Watercolour Blush [2] EvoX 50% by Jack Spoon

Eyeliner: All Black Collection by TUTTI BELLI Makeup

Eyelashes: Top Dollar Mai Bilavio



Comments