The Addams Ft. Bastion

 "someday we'll be buried here, side by side, six feet under, in matching coffins, our lifeless bodies, rotting together for all eternity." - Morticia

 Hello loves!  Halloween is right around the corner and I wanted to do a special photo for y'all.  Firstly, I wanted to thank my good friend, Bastion, for being my Gomez for this photo.  When I told him that I wanted to be Morticia this year and asked him to be my Gomez, he was so excited!  And boy did he have a vast of ideas.  I knew he would be the perfect candidate for this project, as he is so good at creating looks.

  I had decided on wanting to be Morticia earlier this year and I had been searching for the perfect dress, hair and makeup to recreate her.  I wanted to modernize her a little bit but keeping the same elements that makes Morticia so fabulous, like her long black hair, long sleeve mermaid style black dress and red lipstick.  In fact, it took a lot of looking around, but when I saw this dress from Dead Doll a few months ago, I knew that my search for the dress is over and it is the perfect start to recreate her look.

  Bastion had an awesome idea to do this photo in black and white like the old Addams Family television show, and to only show the rose and lips as red. I thought it was a brilliant idea!  He also wanted to incorporate a lot of what makes Gomez such an awesome character, like wearing a smoke jacket suit with brocade print, the red rose, his cigar and brandy, the mustache, skin, and even the way he posed his eyebrows and eyes.  He really embodied Gomez and I loved the way he created his Gomez look.

  What really makes a perfect coinkidink, is my sponsor, Dovely poses has created a Morticia pose pack and I was so excited to use it for this photo shoot.  I hope you all love it too. *smiles* XOXO






Sponsor:

Dovely

Pose: Morticia Poses Fatpack 

5 bento poses + 1 Fatpack bonus mirrors & thick available in FP / Available @ Mainstore and Marketplace

Photo 3: Morticia - 3

Photo 4: Morticia - 1

Photo 5: Morticia - 2

Dovely Socials: https://linktr.ee/sldovely


In This Post:

Dress: Tish Gown by Dead Doll

Shoes: Le Ceoeur Des Vierges by AZOURY

Hair: Ylenia by DOUX

Eyebrows: Agnes Eyebrows Black by Suicidal Unborn

Eyeshadow: Essential Smokey Eye by Suicidal Unborn

Lipstick: Hannya Lip Gloss by Suicidal Unborn

Nails: Siren Nails by RAWR

Ring: Niki by Orsini Jewelry

Face Highlight: "Aaliyah" Highlighter BOM by Dernier

Eyes: Darcy Eyes V.2 by Suicidal Unborn

Skin: Mariah For Evo X in Frost by VELOUR

Body Moles: Body Moles #2 BOM by Kiodio

Face Mole (Upper lip): Crump moles by MoonWaii

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Body: Lara by Maitreya



Bastion, thank you so much for doing this project with me.  Your creativity and patience astound me.  Much love XOXO


Other Socials: https://linktr.ee/inarafashionssl


Comments