OOTD - PETRICHOR + ERSCH @FAMESHED

Hello, lovelies!  I hope you are all doing well.  Just a quickie today, wanted to show y'all this beautiful dress from PETRICHOR x ERSCH that I got at [Fameshed] and this hair from S-Club at the [Midnight Order] event, which has now become my fave updo hair look.  I have taken this photo a few days ago but have been so very busy as I will be moving state soon in RL.  So, forgive me if I don't talk your ears off for a while till I get settled. :)  Take care of yourself until I see you again.  XOXO





In This Post:

Dress: The Sarabi Multidress Single in Cameo by PETRICHOR x ERSCH [Fameshed]

Hair: Emily Hairstyle Deluxe by S-Club [Midnight Order]

Shoes: Flower Sandals by Pure Poison

Earrings: Anna in Copper by Kibitz

Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya

Head: Kaya by LeLUTKA

Backdrop: Photo Booth - Riviera by FOXCITY

Plant: Les Memoires Kentia Palm in Stone pot Short v.1.0 by DaD

Bench: Les Palmier Window Bench by DaD [Group Gift]


Comments