Wild In Asia

   Hello lovelies!  Happy Mother's Day!  I will be out and about today celebrating that today, but I wanted to do a special photo for you guys that I have been wanting to do for a while now at this location.  It is sadly closing tomorrow but I am so glad I am able to catch a photo here before it does.  These photos are the unedited version.  I wanted to show the location lighting and it's natural beauty raw and untouched. 

    I have been wanting to feature this dress from Dead Dolls that I got a few days ago during the FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAYS Event.  It's so beautiful and I love how this dress is structured as if it has movement, so I paired it with the Vega hair by DOUX.  I wanted her to look like there's a wind blowing by her hair and dress.  I hope you guys like this as much as I loved making it.  I felt very much at home and at peace at this location and will be sad to see it go.

Take care everyone and see you on the next post. :) XOXO



In This Photo:

Dress: Floral Beauty Sundress by Dead Dolls (FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAYS)

Hair: Vega Hairstyle by DOUX

Necklace: Zodiac Necklace - pisces by Kibitz

Eyelashes: Eyelashes Pack V1 by B.B Store

Lipstick: Yasmin Lipstick for LeLUTKA EvoX HD by Neha Beauty

Head: Ceylon Mesh Head by LeLUTKA 

Shape: Ruelle Shape for LeLUTKA Ceylon by Nifty Shapes 

Skin: Ellie 25 Br Brows by Amara Beauty

Body Skin: Body Skin 25 by Amara Beauty

Eyes: Darcy Eyes by V.2 Mourn (NEW) by Suicidal Unborn 

Body: Mesh Body - Lara V5.2 by Maitreya 

Photo Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Land/36/49/22


Comments