Get Lost In A Book

   "He fervently Stroked her alabaster brow, and she fell under his cloak of darkness" - Anne Shirley

  Hello, lovelies!  My summer reading has started and I am so excited to share with you a few on my lineup.  I am going for all my favorite classic novels this year as some of them I have not read in a very long time.  I purchased a hardcover of  Persuasion by Jane Austen just recently, as it is one of my very favorite Novels to read.  However, my copy has gotten lost during the move.  I am excited to add Anne Of Green Gables to my lot.  I was very young the first time I read the book and I have tried to read it again in the past but was not able to finish it.  This year I hope to be able to.

  If you love to read, let me know your favorite!  I would dearly love to know. :)

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I will see you guys in the next post.  XOXO


In This Post:

Top: Lola Crop Top by Tres Blah @COLLABOR88

Hair: Fortune Variety Pack by LAMB (The Saturday Sale) 

Sandals: Violet Sandals by FRIDAY @FAMESHED

Bracelet: Siren Set by RAWR (The Saturday Sale)

Earrings: Cuffed Heart Swallo Gauge EvoX Earrings by RAWR (So Kawaii Sundays)

Ankle Bracelet (Right): Agate Anklet by Earthstone (The Saturday Sale)

Dimples: Dimples C Tattoo by Sap

Anklet (Left): Maddison's Flat by Kibitz

Necklace: Jossette's Necklace Gold by Kibitz

Belly Piercing: Manika Belly Piercing by Beloved Jewelry 

Denim Shorts: CeCe Shorts Light Pack by Blueberry

Eyeshadow: Eighteen Plus LeLUTKA 2 by IDTTY FACES

Lipstick: Eighteen Plus LeLUTKA 7 by IDTTY FACES

Eyelashes: Eyelashes Pack V1 by B.B Store

Eyes: Darcy Eyes by V.2 Mourn (NEW) by Suicidal Unborn 

Skin: Lel EvoX Kaya 004 by LeLUTKA

Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya

Mesh Head: Kaya 3.1 by LeLUTKA

Pose (Top Photo): HAVEN Female Pose 178 by ThaisRocha

Pet: Little Boston by Foxwood






Comments