Batman & Jurassic Park Theme Photo Contest @Dean Studios

  I do love photo contests.  It really challenges me to get out of my comfort zone and really stretch out my imagination.  That's why it is so fun to do these ones from Dean Studios.  The theme this time around is Batman and Jurassic Park.  Today I am showing you my Batman theme.  Instead of looking for an actual Batwoman "costume" and since this is a Fashion Blog, after all,  I wanted to challenge myself (there's that word again), by creating a look from an item in a shopping event that's going on right now.  I recently purchased this bodysuit from The Forge at Black Fair and I knew this would be perfect for the theme.

  For the rules of the contest, check out Dean Studio's Flickr Page here.

  I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday and I will see you lovelies in my next post.  Mwah! XOXO




In This Post:

Bodysuit, Chest Belt & Leg Chain: Nikita Bodysuit in Oil by The Forge @ BLACK FAIR

Eyeshadow: Widow Eye Makeup Set by Knife Party @ BLACK FAIR

Boobs Push Up: Boobs Enhancements Push Up Level 1 by Pretty Liars

Hair: Evelynn2 Hair by monso

Mask: Bat Woman In Chains by AlmaMiranda

Shoes: Vanya Pumps by Pure Poison

Nails & Ring: Dhalia by Pure Poison

Earrings: Ceres Earrings by Vibing

Bracelet: Heaven Bracelet in Black by Asteria

Dimples: Dimples LeLUTKA Evo/EvoX tattoo by SAP

Eyelashes: Eyelashes Pack V1 by B.B Store

Skin: Ellie 25 Drk Brown by Amara Beauty

Body Skin: Body Skin 25 by Amara Beauty

Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya

Comments